Reading list 2008
This is the latest list. My tastes have veered towards non-fiction - namely business, strategy and marketing books.
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Know-How by Ram Charan
- Authenticity by Gilmore Pine
- The Breakthrough Imperative
- An Army of Davids by Glenn Reynolds
- Competing in a Flat World by Fung, Fung and Wind (hmm their last names sound the same to me, I’m Chinese)
- The Global Business Leader by Frank Brown, INSEAD Dean. Very insightful and frank, just like his name.
- The Undercover Economist by Tim Hartford. Interesting examples. Met him at his talk in Singapore (blog entry).
Any more good books you’d like to recommend me? Post a comment.